Connect With Us on Social Media!
Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County has joined the social media culture. We know that our patients, guests, and community are out there talking and we want to be involved! We encourage your interaction and feedback, but please read our social media policy below if you have any questions. Thank you!
The information and advice published or made available through this
web site and our social media channels is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor
does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Information on this
web site and our social media channels is provided for informational purposes only and is not a
substitute for professional medical advice.
We encourage your comments on Memorial Hospital's various social media
sites, and hope you will join the discussions. We can't respond to
every comment, particularly those that deal with individual medical
cases and issues. We review posted comments and those that are
off-topic or clearly promoting a commercial product generally won't
make the cut. We also expect a basic level of civility; disagreements
are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive
language are out-of-bounds. Comments that are profane, speak of individual medical cases, or are abusive will be deleted.
That's the plain English version. Here it is in legal language:
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Memorial Hospital-sponsored social media sites, you give Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County ("MHSC") the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish,
display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use
your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also
agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening,
harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other
person or entity as determined by MHSC in its sole
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or "spam."
- Post someone else’s health information or any information that would violate patient privacy.
- Post comments related to ongoing or threatened litigations or investigations.
MHSC reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or
that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to the social media sites upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the social media sites,
regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify MHSC against
any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses
(including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim
by a third party relating to any material you have posted.